TAKE YOUR LIFE BACK: HOW TO STOP LETTING THE PAST AND OTHER PEOPLE CONTROL YOU
About this Item
Avaibility: In Stock
Title: Take Your Life Back: How to Stop Letting the…
Publisher: Tyndale Momentum
Publication Date: 2016
Book Condition: Good
About this title
“This person’s approval means everything to me. It’s like it controls me.”
“Why can’t I get free from this cycle?”
If you find yourself having these feelings, it’s time to take your life back. Through personal examples, clinical insights, and spiritual truth, Stephen Arterburn and David Stoop will show you how to
- overcome the habits and history that are keeping you down―and take new, positive steps toward change;
- heal from the hurts, setbacks, and broken relationships that affect you every day;
- develop better boundaries with others in your life;
- stop overreacting and start responding appropriately to any situation or circumstance;
- break the cycle of behavior that harms you and your relationships;
- find the freedom you have longed for.
Your past and current circumstances don’t have to define you, and they don’t have to determine the direction of your life. Take Your Life Back is the key to moving from reactive attitudes and behaviors to healthy, God-honoring responses that will help you live the life you were meant to live. About the Author: Stephen Arterburn is founder and chairman of New Life Clinics, host of the daily “New Life Live!” national radio program, a nationally known speaker, and the bestselling author of more than two dozen books.
“About this title” may belong to another edition of this title.