STRIPPED: WHEN GOD’S CALL TURNS FROM “YES!” TO “WHY ME?”
About this Item
Avaibility: In Stock
Title: Stripped: When God’s Call Turns From “Yes!” …
Publisher: Moody Publishers
Book Condition: VERY GOOD
About this title
Synopsis:Do you want to live a life that is greatly used by God? Do you long to make a difference in the world?
In Stripped, Lina explains the process that God uses to transform you into a person who is ready to receive all that God has planned. You will learn:
1. Pain is not the enemy—it’s the very road God uses to make you stronger.
2. The Christian life isn’t easy, but God’s presence is your guarantee for joy no matter what you’re going through.
Lina helps you to think biblically about your calling and dreams and uncovers the truth about the transformational power of the gospel. Stripped is a book for every person who longs for more but is often surprised that the road usually begins with pain—the pain of being stripped.
Stripped is about the broken and surrendered life, about understanding the stripping process that must take place for sold out Christians to be used by God to build His kingdom. In it you will:
- Be equipped to endure the stripping process
- Learn what must be stripped from the Christian’s life
- Be inspiried by Biblical and real life examples who were victoriously stripped
About the Author: LINA ABUJAMRA is a Lebanese American Pediatric ER doctor as well as an author, speaker, and Bible teacher. You can find out more about her on her website www.livingwithpower.org where she blogs regularly and hosts a weekly podcast. She is also the host of Today’s Single Christian, a Moody Radio minute segment for singles.
“About this title” may belong to another edition of this title.