EXCEPTIONAL LIFE, THE: 8 POWERFUL STEPS TO EXPERIENCING GOD’S BEST FOR YOU
About this Item
Avaibility: In Stock
Title: Exceptional Life, The: 8 Powerful Steps to …
Publisher: Bethany House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Book Condition: Very Good
About this title
Steve Arterburn, popular author, speaker, and radio host, shows readers what they need to give up in order to have God’s best for their lives. Candidly sharing his give-up moment, he examines the things that hold Christians back–including guilt and shame, resentment, fear, and anger–and explains how to replace them with lives full of hope, love, trust, and much more. Includes discussion questions.
From the Inside Flap: Upgrade Your Life to Exceptional
Eight things. If I were to take the main problem anyone has in life, no matter what it is–no matter how severely it’s interfering with their own well-being or that of those around them–I could boil it down to the fact that they must release one of eight things in order to gain the beneficial qualities that hanging on to this one thing is preventing them from owning.
Any person can give up
· guilt and shame, in order to get back hope.
· resentment, in order to get back love.
· fear, in order to get back trust.
· anger, in order to get back forgiveness.
· instant gratification, in order to get back patience.
· learned helplessness, in order to get back power.
· isolation, in order to get back connection and community.
· addiction, in order to get back freedom.
And there it is: You relinquish one bad thing to gain one very, very good thing. That’s what this book is about.
“About this title” may belong to another edition of this title.