TYNDALE NLT INSPIRE BIBLE FOR GIRLS (SOFTCOVER): JOURNALING AND COLORING BIBLE FOR KIDS Â ” OVER 500 SCRIPTURE ILLUSTRATIONS TO COLOR – CREATIVE BIBLE JOURNAL THAT INSPIRES A CONNECTION WITH GOD
About this Item
Avaibility: Out Of Stock
Title: Tyndale NLT Inspire Bible for Girls (…
Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
Publication Date: 2018
Book Condition: Good
About this title
The NLT Inspire Bible for Girls from Tyndale is designed to draw girls ages 8 and up deeper into God’s Word and to inspire creativity and connection with God! In addition to the much-loved features of Inspire, this creative journaling Bible includes over 300 devotionals written by bestselling author Carolyn Larsen plus book introductions, journaling prompts, and interesting Bible facts to enhance girls’ coloring and creative journaling journey.
Over 500 beautiful full- and partial-page Scripture line-art illustrations to color are attractively displayed throughout the coloring Bible. There are a lot of pages with open space for creativity in the lightly-ruled 2” wide margins. Girls can leave traces of their faith throughout their Bible coloring book for a unique treasure that will truly inspire!
The 8.65-point font is larger and more readable than other creative Bibles, and the high-quality white paper makes it a great choice for creatively responding to God’s Word right on the pages. Instill the joy and value of reading the Bible in young girls’ hearts so they can learn to connect with God and discover valuable truths from Scripture―and ultimately live it out in their lives!
- Over 300 devotionals, journaling prompts and Bible facts included.
- Over 500 full- and partial-page Scripture illustrations to color.
- 8.65-point font & high-quality white Bible paper.
- Many pages have open space in the lightly-ruled 2″ wide margins for creativity to blossom.
- A great way to inspire young girls to discover valuable truths from the Scripture to live out in their own lives!
- Trim measures: 6.125 x 7.875 in
“About this title” may belong to another edition of this title.