TYNDALE KJV LIFE RECOVERY BIBLE (SOFTCOVER): ADDICTION BIBLE TIED TO 12 STEPS OF RECOVERY FOR HELP WITH DRUGS, ALCOHOL AND PERSONAL STRUGGLES Â ” EASY TO FOLLOW KING JAMES VERSION LIFE RECOVERY GUIDE
About this Item
Avaibility: In Stock
Title: Tyndale KJV Life Recovery Bible (Softcover):…
Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
Publication Date: 2014
Book Condition: Good
About this title
This KJV Bible features various chapters focusing on a variety of topics around personal struggles and finding the path towards recovery. This life recovery guide features inspiring Bible verses combined with relevant follow-up text to help bring God’s Word to life in a meaningful and helpful way.
- A paragraphed edition of the King James Version.
- Includes helpful guides such as The Twelve Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous and The Twelve Missteps of Life Recovery.
- Features a Topical Bible Verse Finder, an Index to Recovery Principle Devotional, an Index to Recovery Reflections, and so much more.
- Makes an excellent addiction recovery gift for loved ones.
- The Life Recovery Bible KJV features large 9.0-point font.
- Trim measures: 6.5 x 9.188 in.
From the Back Cover: The Life Recovery Bible: leading readers to the source of recovery―God himself
- Twelve step devotionals: A reading chain of 84 Bible-based devotionals tied to the Twelve Steps of recovery and interspersed throughout the Bible text. New! Each of the 12 steps now starts with video introductions featuring Stephen Arterburn.
- Serenity prayer devotionals: Based on the Serenity Prayer, these devotionals are placed next to the verses they are drawn from― an excellent 29-day devotional reading plan.
- Recovery principle devotionals: More than 50 Bible-based devotionals, topically arranged, build upon each other to create an excellent guide to key recovery principles.
- Recovery reflections: Topically arranged recovery reflections, at the end of most Bible books, pinpoint key insights learned from specific Scripture passages.
- Recovery profiles: Key Bible figures are profiled, and important recovery lessons are drawn from their lives.
- Recovery notes: Interspersed throughout the Bible text, these notes pinpoint passages and thoughts important to recovery.
- Topical Bible verse finder: NEW! Quickly find what the Bible says about common issues.
- Recovery themes: Prominent recovery themes are discussed at the opening of each Bible book.
- Additional features: Book outlines, book introductions, topical index, devotional indexes, recovery profile index, and a user’s guide.
Edited by David Stoop and Stephen Arterburn
“About this title” may belong to another edition of this title.