Title: The Way They Learn
Publisher: Focus on the Family
Publication Date: 1998
Book Condition: Very Good
About this title
Using expertise in education and learning styles, Tobias offers practical guidance for teaching to your child’s strengths―both at home and in school―even when his or her learning style is very different from your own. Enlightening and informative, this book will help with these issues:
- The different ways children perceive and order information
- Four learning styles and how your style and your child’s may differ
- How to bring out your child’s greatest strengths
- Ways to help your child grasp and remember what’s being taught
- Tips for advocating for your child with teachers
- How your involvement can increase your child’s success at school
Whether you’re a parent, grandparent, or teacher, this book offers concrete help for guiding the children in your care onto their very best path to learning―now and for a lifetime. About the Author: Cynthia Ulrich Tobias is founder and CEO of AppLe St. (Applied Learning Styles) and coordinates education and commerce programs throughout North America and internationally. She is a speaker and the best-selling author of several books including Every Child Can Succeed, Bring out the Best in Your Child, Do You Know What I Like About You? and You Can’t Make Me (But I Can be Persuaded). She lives near Seattle, Washington.
“About this title” may belong to another edition of this title.