THE 5 LOVE LANGUAGES OF TEENAGERS: THE SECRET TO LOVING TEENS EFFECTIVELY
About this Item
Avaibility: In Stock
Title: The 5 Love Languages of Teenagers: The …
Publisher: Northfield Publishing
Publication Date: 2016
Book Condition: Good
About this title
In this adaptation of the #1 New York Times bestseller The 5 Love Languages(more than 10 million copies sold), Dr. Gary Chapman explores the world in which teenagers live, explains their developmental changes, and gives tools to help you identify and appropriately communicate in your teen’s love language.
Get practical tips for how to:
- Express love to your teen effectively
- Navigate the key issues in your teen’s life, including anger and independence
- Set boundaries that are enforced with discipline and consequences
- Support and love your teen when he or she fails
Get ready to discover how the principles of the five love languages can really work in the life of your teenage and family.
From the Back Cover: Struggling to connect with your teen?
Never before has raising teens been so perplexing. If you are wondering what on earth you’re doing wrong, you’re not alone. But there is hope. By learning to meaningfully express love amid your teen’s many changes, you can stay connected, maintain influence, and help them grow into a healthy adult.
Dr. Gary Chapman will help you:
- Understand today’s teenagers
- Identify your teen’s primary love language
- Discover how to best express love to your teen
- Address your teen’s need for independence and responsibility
- Respond with love and wisdom when your teen fails
Raising teens is tough, but with Dr. Chapman’s expert advice and practical examples, you can do it—and do it well.
Includes a love language profile for teens
“About this title” may belong to another edition of this title
There are no reviews yet.