Title: Spiritual Warfare
Publisher: Whitaker House
Publication Date: 2004
Synopsis:However the world might paint the situation, Satan does not battle us with flaming arrows and the quick stab of a pitchfork. He’s much wiser and much more cunning. He battles us using our own limitations, fears, and doubts. He preys upon our guilt and finds ways to manipulate, dominate, and intimidate us, all in an attempt to separate us from Christ.
George Bloomer knows the strategies and methods of the devil. Here he offers a tactical guide to help you battle the enemy, drawing on the true Source of power that can enable you to do so. Read and learn…
- How to silence Satan’s roar and quash his assault
- How to find peace in the midst of your fear and doubt
- Why it is foolish to be weighed down by guilt
- Where Satan comes from and where he’s going
- How others have found victory in the past
Don’t walk into enemy fire unarmed. This is war, and you have a battle to fight.
There are no reviews yet.