Managing Your Life
Managing Your Life is sequel to Living by Strategy, by the same author. It takes on the task of reducing strategies to the day-to-day actions to achieve the mission, vision, goals and roles of a person. It is about actualizing personal strategic plan to achieve personal, social and vocational development.
In this book, the author dedicates a chapter to each area of your life you have to manage. The chapter headings are pointers to their content in each of the fourteen chapters, which are grouped in Five Parts.
- Part One: Leading and Managing Yourself
- Part Two: Managing Your Private Life
- Part Three: Managing Your Relational Life
- Part Four: Managing Your Public Life
- Part Five: Managing Your Spiritual Life
If we are intentional about living, and manage our lives as best as we can, we are likely to leave a lasting legacy for our generation and posterity. It prepares them to face the inevitable.