LIFE PRINCIPLES FROM THE WOMEN OF THE BIBLE BOOK 2 (FOLLOWING GOD CHARACTER SERIES)
Connecting readers with great books since 1972. Used books may not include companion materials, some shelf wear, may contain highlighting/notes, may not include cdrom or access codes. Customer service is our top priority!. Bookseller Inventory # S_280701135
Avaibility: In Stock
Title: Life Principles from the Women of the Bible …
Publisher: AMG Publishers
Publication Date: 2000
Book Condition: Good
The women of the Bible play an integral, essential, and crucial role in the eternal plan of God. From heaven’s point of view, women are always unique, matchless, and irreplaceable-they are never to be found in a subservient ranking within the kingdom of God. The woman characters featured in Woman of the Bible (Book Two) demonstrates to us the struggles we all have in being faithful and submissive to God’s design. Examples are given of those who received blessing from a surrendered walk with God as well as those who did not follow His directions. Other examples are given of those who learned the ideals of inner beauty, surrender, and servanthood over time.
Through a detailed study of each of these noteworthy women of the Bible, you will learn that God has called today’s woman to play a significant role in society, in the home, and in the church. You will learn from their mistakes and discover that the blessings of God are heaped upon the woman who faithfully trusts the Lord in all situations.
In the pages of this books you will come face to face with such questions as:
* Do you take comfort in knowing that God sees everything, including the wrongs that others have done to you?
* What does God say through His Word about showing partiality to others?
* Do you realize that God loves you in spite of the fact that others don’t seem to?
* Can it be said of you that you are a beautiful person on the inside?
* What do you need to do to make it more difficult for you to give into fleshly desires?
* Do you possess a submissive spirit as evidence of God working in your life?