HOW COME THAT IDIOT’S RICH AND I’M NOT?
Light rubbing wear to cover, spine and page edges. Very minimal writing or notations in margins not affecting the text. Possible clean ex-library copy, with their stickers and or stamp(s). Bookseller Inventory # 3194289052
Avaibility: In Stock
Title: How Come That Idiot’s Rich and I’m Not?
Book Condition: VERY GOOD
In this New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestseller, Robert Shemin, one-time “idiot” and currently a multimillionaire, illustrates in a witty way how going against the grain is, in fact, the surest way to gain. Learn how to:
· set only one powerful success goal—and make it a big one
· play while your money goes to work
· stop building someone else’s business and start building your own
· live and think like a millionaire while you’re becoming one
· use the power and smarts of other Rich Idiots to help you join the Rich Idiot Club
Spend just a few pages with Robert and his Rich Idiot friends and you’ll be convinced that “if they could do it, I can do it.”