About this Item
Avaibility: In Stock
Title: Hands-On Bible
Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers
Binding: Imitation Leather
Book Condition: Good
About this title
From the Back Cover: The Hands-On Bible is loaded with activities that parents and kids can do together. Experiencing the Bible in engaging ways makes scripture relevant and memorable. It features the clear New Living Translation to help children understand God’s Word. Plus,MyHandsOnBible.com gives parents free bonus activities, devotions, music, and more.
- The clear New Living Translation is understandable and brings the Bible to life.
- Hands-On Bible Experiences invite kids to do the Bible with science experiments, crafts, snacks, journals—the ways kids learn best!
- 52 Key Verse Activities (that’s one a week for a whole year!) help kids learn, understand, and live important Bible truths.
- Bible Book Introductions make kids want to read every book of the Bible by using humor and hilarious graphics.
- Full-color Bible Bonanza Experiences introduce kids to the biggest and best Bible stories.
- Fun facts help kids see the Bible as true and amazing.
- Bible Hero Biographies talk straight to kids, making the characters come alive.MyHandsOnBible.com features family devotions, music, a Bible reading plan, and more.
- Tons of other features like the “Where to Turn When I’m . . .” index, kid-friendly Q&Amp;A, dictionary/concordance, maps, and charts reinforce truths and add to the ongoing learning fun.
“About this title” may belong to another edition of this title.