FROM ME TO YOU (SON): A CONVERSATION JOURNAL FOR YOU AND YOUR SON
About this Item
Avaibility: In Stock
Title: From Me to You (Son): A Conversation Journal…
Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2019
Book Condition: Good
About this title
Amid the flurry of family life, communication can become all about daily survival, leaving little room for the kind of talk that draws you and your son closer together.
Are you looking for more opportunities for meaningful moments with your child?
This unique conversation journal provides a simple, straightforward way to
- ask questions to prompt important conversations with your son that might not otherwise occur
- encourage him with positive words he can read over and over
- connect with him—and not feel guilty for missing those opportunities
- record his thoughts in a keepsake journal
- learn what he has been thinking on a deeper level
- mentor him as he learns to express herself through writing
- journal your own thoughts—a great life habit you can start now
As you and your son pass this journal back and forth, you’ll experience connecting conversations, a renewed relationship and joy-filled journaling. Get started today! About the Author: Mark Merrill is the founder and president of Family First, a national nonprofit organization dedicated to helping people love their families well. He is also the host of Family Minute with Mark Merrill, a nationally syndicated daily radio program that reaches nearly 6 million listeners each day. He and his wife, Susan, live in Tampa, Florida and have five children.
Susan Merrill is the founder of iMom, an organization dedicated to inspiring moms to love their families well. She is also the author of The Passionate Mom and coauthor, with her husband, Mark, of Lists to Love By for Busy Wives and Lists to Love By for Busy Husbands. Susan and Mark live in Tampa, Florida and have five children.
“About this title” may belong to another edition of this title.