Title: A Practical Guide to Culture: Helping the …
Publisher: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2017
Book Condition: Good
About this title
Synopsis :We don’t have to lose the next generation to culture. In this practical guide, John Stone street and Brett Kunkle explore questions including:
- What unseen undercurrents are shaping twenty-first-century youth culture?
- Why do so many kids struggle with identity?
- How do we talk to kids about same-sex marriage and transgenderism?
- How can leaders steer kids away from substance abuse and other addictions?
- How can we ground students in the biblical story and empower them to change the world?
With biblical clarity, this is the practical go-to manual to equip kids to rise above the culture. About the Author: John Stonestreet is president of the Colson Center for Christian Worldview and cohost of BreakPoint, the daily cultural commentary founded by the late Chuck Colson. John is the coauthor of Restoring All Things, Same-Sex Marriage, Making Sense of Your World, and A Practical Guide to Culture. John and his family live in Colorado Springs.
Brett Kunkle is the founder and president of MAVEN (maventruth.com), a movement to equip the next generation to know truth, pursue goodness, and create beauty for the cause of Christ. He is an associate editor for the Apologetics Study Bible for Students and coauthor of A Practical Guide to Culture. Brett lives with his wife and five kids in Southern California.
“About this title” may belong to another edition of this title.
There are no reviews yet.