101 WAYS TO GET AND KEEP HIS ATTENTION
About this Item
Avaibility: In Stock
Title: 101 Ways to Get and Keep His Attention
Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2003
Book Condition: Very Good
About this title
Synopsis:From her survey of more than a hundred eligible men, noted relationship author Michelle McKinney Hammond paints a realistic picture of what really attracts men to women and what to do with his attention once you’ve got it….
- Men appreciate women who are open and honest (and smell nice!)
- Women who love the Lord radiate an inner beauty that is unequalled to any face cream sold on the Home Shopping Network
- Men really do notice the small details so take notice of how you present yourself in public.
- A clean, well-organized home tells a man that you have your life in order and are ready for commitment.
- Making your man feel like a priority in your life once you’ve captured his attention is crucial.
About the Author: Michelle McKinney Hammond is a bestselling author whose books include The Real Deal on Love and Men and Getting Smart About Life, Love, and Men. A singer and speaker who focuses on improving love-driven relationships, Michelle is the founder and president of HeartWing Ministries She cohosted the Emmy Award-winning Aspiring Women for 10 years and currently cohosts TCT’s 3D Woman.
“About this title” may belong to another edition of this title.
There are no reviews yet.